Who we are
Our website address is: https://thehook.in.
Qriogifts.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Like any other website, qriogifts.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
This policy describes how QrioGifts manages your personal data and respects your privacy:
- QrioGifts collects your personal identifiable data when you visit our website. As a user you will perform many activities on our website and to provide services to you, we may collect your contact information such as name, email, phone, address. We may also collect your profile information, your order information, and your interaction with the website.
- We value the trust you have placed in us and QrioGifts does not share, rent, or sell your data, such as personal data, payment-related details, etc. with any third party for commercial use. Also, we at QrioGifts store your data in highly secured servers for providing complete security to your data.
- In special cases like any legal issues or a lawful request by a public agency, QrioGifts may share the data with the requesting party.
- As a customer, you may navigate our website for browsing but to place an order, we would require you to register with us.
- We may also use your contact details to send out offers specially crafted for your shopping needs. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters/offer emails etc. at any point in time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the respective emails.
- As our registered user, you will have access to update your profile details on our website. Also, if you wish to de-register your account from our website.
- Note that thehook.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- thehook.in does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.